The 1815 to the Present Self-Paced Literature Level 1 Kit takes your students on many exciting adventures set during the historical events that they are learning about in their 1815 to the Present course. While optional for your student's Self-Paced course, and not specifically referenced in the lessons, your student will not want to miss these optional historical literature books! Level 1 indicates that these books are best used by students in 2nd or 3rdgrade.
This kit includes:
- Pages of History 2: Blazing New Trails
- Boy in the Alamo
- Bud & Me
- The Drinking Gourd
- Dust for Dinner
- Eat My Dust!
- First Flight
- If You Lived at the Time of the Civil War
- If You Traveled on the Underground Railroad
- If You Traveled West on the Oregon Trail
- Just a Few Words, Mr. Lincoln
- The Long Way to a New Land
- Mercedes and the Chocolate Pilot
- Next Spring an Oriole
- Pioneer Cat
- Sitting Bull
- The Trail of Tears
- Twenty and Ten
For a student in grades 4 – 6, we recommend using the books in the Level 2 kit.
If you have multiple students in grades 2 – 6, we have a combined kit.